Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Post.


Happy holidays and welcome to the new blog! I'm not really sure what I will do with a blog, but here goes.

2008 has been the start of taking this seriously as a business. I am looking forward to 2009. With a list of resolutions I am hoping to grow JG Stott Photography into a steady part of my professional life. I'm not ready to quit the day job yet...yet. But in the future, who knows?

On a business note- this has been a great season for family holiday card photos. I want to give a special shout out to Bird Dog Press
- Alli runs a custom print shop here in Lyons and I have done photos for several of her Holiday Card clients- its been a great combination and I am looking forward to doing more next year.

So, I am getting a jump on one of my New Year's resolutions- starting a blog. Here it is and a very happy holidays to anyone who finds it!

-JGS


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Jay! As a fellow writer and photo-sharing-spouse-of-a-photographer, I find blogging a great source of fun, as well as a nice platform for business and sharing. I suspect you will, too.

    I'm adding you to my news alligator (i.e., "aggregator"), so the pressure's on. I expect regular posts.

    Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete