Monday, February 2, 2009

Best of 2008

Okay- so I've been sick for the past six days, and haven't taken any pics, let alone good ones. So as an intellectual exercise, I went through the library to see what 2008 produced. There were a bunch of shots I liked, a few I loved, and one that was really a keeper.  

It was tough to sort through them all, since there is not really a unifying theme in my photography. Portraiture is all about making the client look good and representing them in a way that they are pleased with. Sports is about capturing a moment, if you can. Shooting family snapshots is just that. Yes, I am always trying to make the shot better, but its not always creating images for the joy of it. So it is no surprise that my favorite shot of the year is a landscape. That is how I started in photography, and it's where I tend to return.

Here ya go... my fave of 2008.

Arches National Park, Utah 
November 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment